- Admission to any course is for one academic year only. All students should seek re-admission after the first year.
- Candidates are required to apply for admission in the prescribed form available in the college office.
- Applications completed in all respects along with relevant documents should reach the principal on or before the last date notified.
- Candidates appearing for interview should bring the following certificates/documents in original:
II P.U.C. and S.S.L.C. marks card.
Transfer Certificate and conduct certificates from institution last attended.
Three copies of the recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
Cast and Income Certificate for SC/ST students.
Migration eligibility certificate, if the applicant is coming from other University/State.
- The applicants are required to bring their parents/guardians when they appear for interview
- Admissions to the college are provisional and subject to the approval of the University.