Functions of IQAC:
- IQAC prepares the calendar of events for the entire academic year which includes the plans to improve the teaching.
- IQAC attends the meeting of each department while preparing plan for teaching and learning.
- IQAC interacts with the faculty members and gives suggestions to improve teaching learning process.
- Plan of action prepared by the department, is submitted to IQAC for its approval. IQAC gives its suggestions for its improvement.
- IQAC monitors teaching learning process periodically.
- IQAC prepares AQAR.
- IQAC receives the report of activities from each department related to teaching learning activities and recommends suggestions for improvements at the end of each academic year.
- IQAC collects feedback from students with regard to teaching-learning process of each Department.
- On the basis of feedback, IQAC recommends measures for improvements.
- For the enhancement of teaching skills, IQAC suggests staff enrichment programmes.
- Induction programme is conducted by the IQAC for the new recruits to imbibe teaching skills.
- IQAC encourages the students and staff to conduct seminars, workshops, conferences which are also a part of teaching-learning process.
- IQAC encourages participating and presenting papers in national and international seminars.
- IQAC motivates the staff members and students to use ICT in the process of teaching and learning.
- IQAC recommends the management to install the latest technology required for teaching and learning.
- IQAC creates a conducive atmosphere in the college campus required for quality teaching and learning.